BOIL WATER RESCIND NOTICE
On July 9, 2018 The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) required our public water system Inline Utilities, PWS# 1013271 to issue a Boil Water Notice (BWN) to inform our customers that due to an interruption in service, water from our system must be boiled prior to consumption.
Our system has taken the necessary corrective actions to restore adequate pressure, disinfectant levels, and /or bacteriological quality and has provided TCEQ with testing results that indicate that the water no longer requires boiling as of July 11, 2018.
If you have questions, contact Inline Utilities at 281-651-1126.
NEW OFFICE HOURS
To better serve our customers our office hours have changed so we can accommodate anyone that needs to come by our office during their lunch hour or after five p.m.. Please see the new hours below effective June 15, 2018
12 to 5:00
Please note, any payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be processed the following day.
Inline Utilities now offers "Auto Pay". Follow the instructions below.
1. click make a payment
2. click the drop down arrow top right/beside your name
3. select "saved payment info" - choose ACH or credit card
4. select day of month you want to make payment
5. select payment type "Balance Due" or "Specific Amount"
Inline Utilities ahora ofrece "Pago automático". Sigue las instrucciones de abajo.
1. haga clic en hacer un pago
2. haga clic en la flecha desplegable arriba a la derecha / al lado de su nombre
3. seleccione "información de pago guardada" - elija ACH o tarjeta de crédito
4. seleccione el día del mes en que desea realizar el pago
5. Seleccione el tipo de pago "Saldo adeudado" o "Monto específico
Please click below to view our annual Consumer Compliance Report